amazon

Sunday, January 9, 2022

 This is a story of a dream. This is the way I remember it so it is mine and it is strange. One day I had gone to a friend's house to give them a quote on a driveway wall. It seemed like an outsized driveway and I knew this was going to be expensive. I turned to speak with my friend and watched 4 men coming down the driveway. They proceeded to start dividing up work and my friend says "There's a lot of work here". I turned to follow my friend inside and we were joined by 10 other people already going to work on what I thought was a job I had already landed.                                           The crowd grew large and the house grew larger. In fact the house grew in proportion to the men showing up to work. I wandered the house trying to apportion work to everyone while feeling overwhelmed. The house seemed to have no end and wherever I went people were doing my work. There quite simply was no end to the house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment