amazon

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Like sands through the hourglass....

These are not the days of our lives. They may be the days of your life but only if you let them. If you are one of the one people that read this you have no clue what I am talking about. If you are a new reader and do have a clue then drop me a line so we both have one. Sometimes the creative juices just dry up and we are left with the withered husk of a formerly tender cut of prime meat to pound into some kind of shape for a sandwich. I know I know this is a home improvement blog that went sideways and isn't talking about home....or improvement but let me see if I can get it back on track. Nope....couldn't do it. So to paraphrase Strother Martin in Cool Hand Luke (google it) "What we have here....is a failure to communicate" "Some men you just can't reach" If for some reason you have read to the end of my non-sensical ramblings today stay tuned it gets worse tomorrow. Now if you will excuse me I am going to sand a drywall patch and play a round of Angry Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment