amazon

Saturday, December 31, 2011

happy New Year!

You know what people like me love about New years parties? Property damage. So go ahead whoop it up and then call me or someone like me to fix everything that was broken in the partying. Holes in the wall? great. Busted fence? perfect. Did you throw a drunk out that came back and kicked the door in? Awesome! Did the police kick the door in? Even better. Did you catch the kitchen on fire trying to deep fry a michelob?You are my kind of people. I can fix all that without your insurance company finding out and probably for less than your deductible. You can too if you'll just ask me for a little advice. If I don't have the answers I know who does and will help you work towards a satisfactory outcome. ask me I know. Happy New year and stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun but break stuff so you can budget me into your after party expenses. While you hold your head and gobble aspirin Meor someone like mewill be happy to set things straight

    ReplyDelete