amazon

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sunny me beach!

What we have here is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach.......Um hold on a sec that was my inner Strother Martin coming through. What you may ask does this have to do with home improvement? Well go ahead and ask. What! no takers well I'm gonna tell you anyhow. Now I don't like this anymore than you men...Crap there he is again! A man (or woman) alone with their thoughts can come up with a hundred things to make their home a better place to be. Are your toilets slow? Garbage disposal not disposing? Cracked tile? you did save a couple tiles from the last project right? just about any thing that disturbs you in your home can be remediated all you gotta do is ask me. If I don't have the answer I know who does and will be happy to plumb the depths of my colleagues experience. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving especially if you are frying a turkey for the first time. I cannot stress enough how important it is to dry that sucker off before you put it in the oil. Also if you live in a warm climate where the uniform of the day is shorts and flip-flops put on some protective gear so you don't wind up eating hospital turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment