amazon

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dammit Jim I'm a doctor!

Ok it doesn't get any better than this. What are you going to do when the turlet quits? Well that's easy enough if you got the plumbers cash laying around. You also need the time to wait for him to show up. (he wants to watch the game too and will charge accordingly). Sooooo heres what you do. Make everyone pee outside till halftime and then make a run to the store. You need to buy a plunger(fixes 90% of plugs) If you have one of the other 10% then first you need to make sure your friend is OK cause that is a serious malfunction of the poopin system. While you are at the store you might as well grab a closet auger. I don't know why they call it that but I know it handles the plug when your grandson-daughter flushes a dozen armymen. Or a naked barbie doll. Give me a holler we can fix this stuff together and it doesn't have to cost a fortune.